Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kimberly & Ted get hitched!

We just got back from Texas where we got to celebrate Kimberly & Ted's wedding!

We had an amazing time celebrating this special part of their lives with them!

Here's a few pictures from their beautiful wedding!

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Ted Jakus! We love you guys so much!


I have to show off some of the pics of the blushing bride because she looked AMAZING!





 The Bridesmaids & Bride after makeup and before getting ready for pictures!


The Bride with her Bridesmaids!




The girls in the wedding party! What a fun group!


I love you Kimberly! I think this picture is so much fun!


The Bride with her Maid & Matron of Honor! We were honored to hold these titles!


Showing our true colors. :-) We are still little girls at heart! (The florist said we weren't allowed to play until AFTER the ceremony - oops)


I lost to Erica & Kimberly everytime!


Erica and I got to deliver a letter to the Groom while he was getting ready! So fun!


Mr & Mrs. Jakus with their Bridesmaids & Groomsmen!


The entire wedding party playing outside!


I'm pretty sure I accidentaly kicked a groomsmen while I tried getting my prego belly off the ground!


Aww! Husband and Wife so excited to be married! They are so precious together!


Of course you know I would include a picture of the cake! YUM! Panini Bakery in Dallas, TX. (Go cake tasting & have a boxed lunch beforehand...delicious!)


I may be a little biased, but personally the Grooms Cake (truffles) was my favorite part!

Isn't the photographer amazing?! I'll have more pictures on the Kruffles blog soon! Stay tuned! Here's a link to the photo gallery though if you're interested!

http://www.jmayphoto.com/ and enter weddings.  Click on client proofing.  The login code is ‘kruffles’.



Cake cutting is my favorite part of weddings!!


 Ty and I after eating our yummy meal! (Prego chic likes food!)



Kristin & Erica - what hotties! 


Us again! We had a fun table!


We sent the Bride & Groom off in Bubbly style! (We were lucky because Ty and I got to take them to the airport the next morning so we got to see them again after this!)


So there you have it! Our fun filled week of wedding cakeballs and wedding celebration in sunny Dallas, Texas! We had such a great time with Kimberly & Ted! I wish we could've stayed longer and seen everyone else, but I'm sure we'll be back soon enough!

Here's a few pics from the Bachelorette party & Bridal lunch. I'm still waiting to get more but here's what I have so far:

Maid & Matron of Honor enjoying lunch at one of their favorite places: Hotel Palomar


The girls at dinner before the Bachelorette Party!


Kimberly & her Bridesmaids!



No comments:

Post a Comment