Thursday, December 9, 2010

Twinkle Toes or Karate Chops

Well our little Tabor officially does not sleep. At least not as far as I can tell. He dances all day long (or karate chops) and everytime I wake up at night he is still running football drills or dancing around.

I've tried to catch his kicks on video but I think the little light shines and gives me away everytime making him stop. He has a great sense of humor already.

I finally caught a few on video though.

The quality of this video isn't great (no idea why) but you get to see some belly jumps! It's crazy how you can see them now. I'm really starting to enjoy them. Although when he kicks my belly button for 20 straight hours it does tend to get a bit annoying.



Here's another one. The quality is much better & you get a few more kicks. I wish I could catch the crazy jigs on video but for now these will have to do!



I'll try to blog about something other than Tabor soon. Nothing else has been happening around here. Ty took the CFA Exam last weekend and now has free time so we'll have fun things to report on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment