Sunday, May 30, 2010

5 Years ago...I said Yes

5 Years ago on May 29th... I said Yes when Ty asked me to marry him.

So on May 29th Ty surprised me with the lens I have been drooling over for months now!

When he handed it to me he said "Thanks for saying Yes"



It was amazing! We don't usually celebrate this day so this was a total surprise!

Actually, it's my parent's anniversary so Happy Anniversary Mama & Papa!

And Happy Engagement-iversary Ty! I can't believe we have almost been married for 5 years! Thanks for making me feel super special and for spoiling me with my new lens!!!

I love you!!!

Do you want to see the pictures I've taken with it so far?



Don't worry... I have lots more...


These were taken while Ty took his practice exam.


It only took him 6 hours!!


Actually it took him 8 hours but he took a 2 hour lunch and study break.


Oops... I think Ty is regretting buying me this lens...


That is the face of CFA misery! Poor Ty! Only ONE more week to go!! His test is on Saturday!! PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM!!! I know you will do great Ty! I am so proud of how hard you are studying!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Ty!! What a wonderful husband and what a thoughtful gift - well, I guess he didn't have to put that much thought into it because Danielle talked about it almost daily, but you know what I mean :)

    Happy anniversary. May God continue to bless your marriage for many, many more years to come. I love you both (and the pictures taken with the new lens, too!)

    ReplyDelete