Monday, May 17, 2010

My Love Tank Spilleth over!

I woke up this morning to find breakfast ready for me. Not just ready but a beautiful plate of sliced fruit ready to go in my Breakfast Parfait (my new favorite thing to eat!). I had to blog about this because my husband has been so wonderful lately that I had to brag about him.



What a great way to start the day!



Last week I asked him to pick up the display cases I had pre-ordered from Swoozies on his way home from work (this is one of my top favorite stores to go to and many of you probably know they are closing all of them :-( I was SO sad when Kimberly called me to break the news! I did manage to buy some great Display cases for my Cakeballs though) ANYWAY, Ty came home with the goods, but he also stocked up my To Do List and sticky note collection! I LOVE stationary so so much! It was SUCH a treat & great surprise!



Ok if that is not enough a few weeks ago a box also came in the mail from my MOST FAVORITE store (this may come as a big shock to most of you, but it is no longer Banana Republic!) Nope. The box was from Anthropologie and inside a new shirt!! AND I LOVED IT! He did so good!



Now I just need the sun to come out so I can wear it!

The best part of all this is that all of these little treats have been "Just Cause" gifts. It may seem silly but these little things have brightened up my day so much that I had to share! Thanks Ty for making me feel special and letting me know you've been thinking about me in the midst of all your studies!

We've had a stressful past few months and on June 6th we will finally get to relax! It is going to be a GREAT day! No school and no CFA studying! I'll be able to handle my 1,000 Cakeball orders without losing (all of ) my sanity!! (and friends) So again, thank you Ty for making my day and being so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment