Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Danielle's Baptism

Well I've finally done it!

I'm officially BAPTIZED!! As of August 2nd!

We've been planning this for a year because we wanted it to be in the the ocean and we wanted it to be in the summer so it would be warm. Well we were able to plan it during the summer, but the day was definitely not warm!
It was still perfect! Caleb, Taber & I were all baptized in Hermosa Beach regardless of the weather! Pastor Jeff (Caleb's dad) started us off by reading Matthew 28:18-20

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."


Then a few of our amazing friends/family said a few things about us.



(Can you see how Taber and I have our toes BURIED in the sand to keep warm!)

Caleb went first.




Then Taber








Then it was my turn!





Thanks Pastor Jeff and Ty for baptizing me! It was a day I will never forget!


My hubby even gave me his towel. He is too nice to me sometimes!


Thanks to all our friends that supported me through this. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends and thank God everyday for each and every one of you.


Thanks Tim & Marlene for being the official film crew! It is so nice to have pictures and a video to remember this amazing day!



It was even Baby Evelyn's first time at the beach! Poor thing was frozen, but still as cute as ever! I'm convinced she just gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!


After changing we all met up at Rudy's Diner (my new favorite place because of the milkshake selection) it was a blast (and so delicious!)


We kept thinking Baby Liam would come after this meal, but he is way too comfy in there! So we are still waiting on him!


I even got flowers the next day from Sarah. It was such a special day shared with super special people. Thanks to everyone that came to help us celebrate our re-birthday! We love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment