Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blessed meals

So for about 2 weeks after we returned home from the hospital we were incredibly blessed by our family & friends. They had all signed up for a different night to bring us meals so we would not have to worry about cooking.
One particular meal was provided by Sarah, Richard and Gabriel. It was something that Sarah and I had been avoiding for the last 9 months!! Something we love and knew was completely off limits. Sushi!!
It was such a joy to get to eat this again and so much fun to get to celebrate and eat it together!! Of course I took pics of our sushi feast!!
You have noo clue how hard it was to crave this for 9 months and not get to eat it!!
Thank you Sanders family for fulfilling this craving!! It was a blast to get to spend the evening together and I can still taste this amazing meal!!!
Thanks also to everyone else who brought us dinners. They were all delicious!! It was such a blessing to not have to worry about cooking on top of everything else!! What a huge gift! We Love you all so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That looks AMAZING!!!!! I wish we could have brought you a meal!!!! Maybe one day! Now I need my sushi friend here so we can go to Ohana's and stuff ourselves full of SUSHI!!! MMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete