Monday, July 25, 2011

So little...



As I write this Tabor you are nearly 4 months old. I was looking back at pictures (that of course are in no order and I'll soon forget when and where they were taken) but I actually still remember that you were about 6 weeks old here. Your little hands were still tight little fists and your hair was constantly styled by dad with a mohawk. I still couldn't wear my wedding ring (which is why it is around my neck) and I took this picture and sent it to your dad telling him we couldn't wait for him to come home from work. We were living in Los Angeles and currently we're now in Lubbock, Texas. So much has changed in the last 4 months. It's going by much too quickly. We love you sweet Tabor thanks for changing our lives for the better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment