Monday, July 16, 2012

Father's Day

We were truly blessed this year to get to spend Father's Day with our dads! We've been so far away until now that this year was a special treat! We met at Harrigans after church and had a delicious brunch, Tabor with his "Papa", Ty with his "Dad" and me with my "Papa". 


The Touchstone boys


Tabor with his Kapi

Thanks Kapi for being such a great father-in-law to me, father to Ty and grandpa to Tabor. We love every second we get to spend with you. Tabor can't get enough of you and it is so much fun watching him play with you. I love when you make him laugh and he asks for more. Thanks for being such a huge and important part of our lives.


My two silly boys. I love this picture so much. They are such goof balls! I don't know what I'd do without these guys!


A family shot. Even Titus is in the pic. (Crazy to think next year we'll have 2 little boys by this time!)


Tabor and his "Kiki"

Thanks Papa for being such a great dad to me, father-in-law to Ty and grandpa to Tabor. I love watching Tabor with you. It's definitely true that to make a mom feel loved all you have to do is love her kids and you do a great job of this. Thanks for always being there for me and for making Tabor smile on a daily basis.


Another family shot.


Babe, I just have to say that you are an amazing father and husband. I am extremely blessed to have you in my life. I love you more each and every day and to see the man that you have become and work each day to become amazes me. I love how much you love God and how you hard you work to instill that upon your own son. It melts my heart to hear Tabor say "Papa" and to watch him light up as you play with him, sing to him, read to him or pray with him. I know it is only the beginning and I can't wait for the years to come as our family continues to grow. I am so thankful to have you as my hubby and am amazed each day at what a wonderful husband and father you are!


Tabor & Ty


Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there and especially to Our Father in heaven. We love you above all others and all others because of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment