Friday, July 20, 2012

Fiddler on the roof

We went to see fiddler on the roof at the Moonlight Musicals ampatheater with my family and some friends. It was a great night out and Nona was sweet to keep Tabor. Little did we know he had the best night of his life without us. Thanks Nona for showing him a night he will never forget and thanks to my parents for introducing us to such a fun night out!


This is the Fiddler on the Roof stage from our seats! We got there early and set up our chairs and picnic blanket complete with a delicious picnic! Ty and I are all about the food that goes with the show. We brought French bread, a variety of cheeses, Sicilian mini mozzarella balls, olives, prosciutto ham, cookies and water. Yes wine would have been the next best thing, but until Titus arrives that part of the meal is on hold.


THE Fiddler on the Roof. We had so much fun watching this play! It was especially fun because Ty and I had never seen it before!


Meanwhile, Tabor was off riding a goat...


...and playing with a horse.


Which he seems to have LOVED! This kid is crazy about animals!


This picture is the sweetest thing ever! I LOVE being close to family! These are Ty's cousins' kids. I love each one of these little guys so much and watching Tabor get to play with them just makes me incredibly happy! Flo sent this picture and I smiled for a long time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I found out the other day that Richard has NEVER seen Fiddler on the Roof! Isn't that required to graduate or something? Oh wait... he skipped his high school graduation and went straight to college. Ha! Anyway, I wish I was there to watch with you guys. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete