Monday, November 12, 2012

Week with Kapi

I was VERY blessed after having Titus by so many people who helped me adjust to life with 2 babies. We had friends bring us meals, family and friends who watched and played with Tabor and then when I thought I was going to have to do it all on my own...Kapi came for an entire week!


He was GREAT! He played with Tabor, took him to the park, went on wagon rides and even changed diapers! My hero!


The boys just love their Kapi! He made lunches and dinners easy for us and cuddled with Titus. It was an amazing week! We had such a blast!


Tabor couldn't get enough of his Kapi! He woke up every morning asking for him after he'd left. Love watching these two play! 


Jay Lee even came to visit for lunch one day. We all had McAlisters and enjoyed an amazing picnic outside. So fun! The boys even loved being out in the sun and playing all afternoon. 


Thanks Kapi for an amazing week. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me recover before I had to try to be a mom of two all on my own. It was awesome to establish their schedules and work my way into it before doing it all myself. I really really don't know how I could have done it without you! Thanks for being my coffee buddy and for all the great memories. You are amazing and I just love love seeing how much these boys love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment