Monday, January 28, 2013

Our verse

Ty and I have had a lot of fun picking out names for the children that God has entrusted us to love and care for. Not many people know WHY we have chosen the names we chose for our two boys so I thought I would share our thought process. We wanted to keep the Touchstone tradition of using T-names but we then decided to add a twist and choose names that were also Biblical. This is NOT an easy task and if we have 6 kids like Ty would like to have we may have a kid named Tigris!

Anyway, each person in our family has their own special Bible verse and I thought it would be fun to document it and share it with everyone. I have updated it under each picture on the right but wanted a blog dedicated to just our names.

Enjoy!

Danielle K's Verse: "“Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding." -Daniel 9:22

Ty David's Verse: "God testified concerning him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do." -Acts 13:22

 Tabor Nolan's Verse: ""one will come who is like Tabor among the mountains" -Jeremiah 46:18

Titus Slade's Verse: "But God, who comforts the downcast, comforted us by the coming of Titus" 2 Corinthians 7:6

1 comment: