Thursday, September 8, 2011

First time eating CEREAL

We love capturing Tabor's "firsts". However, I'm sure he wishes we'd stop sticking a camera in his face every five seconds! Ha!

We finally started rice cereal. I'll post a link to the video when it's ready. He tried it in LA for the first time and we've continued giving him 1Tbsp for lunch each day since.


Since he was already sleeping 12hrs we aren't doing it to fill him up right now but instead to teach him how to eat solids.

He's still a bit weirded out by the whole process.

Half of it ends up on his bib and around his face. Sometimes even on his nose.

So we will continue to practice eating in hopes that he's got it figured out in a few weeks so by 6 months we can start feeding him veggies!

We've started learning "All done" and "please" in sign language. So after praying for our food the fun begins. I can't wait to start giving him veggies & fruit!! I'll definitely blog about that process because I will be attempting to make it myself!

Tabor I can't believe you're already eating solids! Time sure does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment