Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tabor - Rainy Day

We had a rainy day last week which meant the day started out chilly. Yes it was 90 degrees by lunchtime but it was 50 degrees in the morning when we left to go to our Bible Study.

So of course I got out a cute fall outfit for Tabor to wear and had to have a mini photo shoot to play with the new camera settings I've learned.

Here are a few shots of my goofy subject.


He had so many different faces that although the shots all look the same - his expression is funny to watch as it changes.


Oh Tabor...you and that tongue


I love your smiles! These happen now when you play Peek-a-boo, when Abuiki or I lower and raise our eyebrows and when we throw you up in the air or tickle you.


No clue why you love sucking on that bottom lip so much!


But you sure do love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment